- Summary: One scholarship worth 25% of tuition fees is available to a particularly deserving International student commencing BA Education in September 2024.
- Value - what money is on offer: 25% tuition fee
- Deadline: Ongoing
This competitive scholarship is awarded to a particularly deserving International candidate for the BA Education in the form of a 25% deduction of the tuition fee for up to three years of study subject to progression criteria.
In order to confirm your scholarship you will need to make your course at The University of Leeds your Firm choice by your ‘reply by’ deadline in UCAS, and meet or exceed the conditions of your offer by 31 August 2024 at the latest.
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- be classified as an International student for fee purposes
- have applied for 2024/25 entry for the BA Education undergraduate programme
- demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic, social and cultural life of the School and our student community
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
- If your fees are paid by a sponsor you will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants progressing from an International Foundation Year are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply
There is no separate application process. All applicants who meet the criteria will be assessed for the scholarship via the information provided on the UCAS application form.
If successful, your scholarship will be confirmed by the Admissions Office by 1st September 2024.