- Summary: Partial-fee scholarships for Canadian students on the LLB Law two year graduate programme in the School of Law.
- Value - what money is on offer: £2,500 towards international tuition fee
How to apply
There is no need to complete an application form, the scholarships are awarded automatically to those who meet the criteria.
Full eligibility criteria:
You will automatically be considered for this scholarship if:
- You are a Canadian national or permanently reside in Canada (and be classed as “international” for fee purposes).
- You achieve at least a GPA 3.5/4.0 in your undergraduate degree.
- You must commence study on the two-year LLB Law graduate programme in September 2020.
- You must not already holding another award which covers the payment of tuition fees in full or part, with the exception of the Alumni Bursary.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.