Brexit: What next? International Dimensions of the UK’s Vote to Leave
- Date: Thursday 10 November 2016, 17:30 – 19:15
- Location: Business School Western LT (G.01)
- Cost: Free
This is an open forum, where experts on European and UK politics, immigration, and political economy will make brief statements.
The British referendum on leaving the European Union stands as a historic milestone whose implications are not yet clear. In this open forum, experts on European and UK politics, immigration, and political economy will make brief statements; then the floor will be opened for questions, answers, and debate.
The event is open to the public and attendance is free of charge.
- Adrian Favell, Professor of Sociology and Social Theory, University of Leeds - "Brexit and the End of Cosmopolitan Europe"
- Roxana Barbulescu – University Academic Fellow, University of Leeds - “Brexit and Europe-UK Migration”
- Alex Nunn – Professor of Politics and Political Economy, Leeds Beckett University - "Brexit and the New Politics of Inequality”
- Gary Dymski – Professor of Applied Economics, University of Leeds - “Brexit, Financial Competition and Sovereign Cooperation”
- Moderator – Gary Dymski