- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thesis title: Class, Non-Heterosexuality and the Social Mirror Stage.
- Supervisor: Professor Ruth Holliday
My name is David. I started my first degree (Law with Journalism) at the University of Chester in 2008, finishing the degree with a credit transfer to the Open University where I studied courses on social psychology and political theory. I studies my MA at the University of Leeds, graduating in 2017.
Since then, I started my PhD in October 2018 and recently finished guest editing a journal special issue for the first time (http://gjss.org/14/01).
My principal research interests are those upon which my PhD thesis is based: sexuality and class. However, I also have a keen interest in kinship, particularly contemporary non-monogamous forms of kinship.
- MA Gender Studies (Research)
- BA Open
- DipHE Law with Journalism