- Start date: 1 September 2009
- End date: 31 October 2009
- Funder: Department for Work and Pensions
- Primary investigator: Sue Yeandle
- Co-investigators: Kara Jarrold
CIRCLE was commissioned to carry out a small study in Autumn 2009 to draw together intelligence and expertise held by professionals in the voluntary and statutory sectors.
The aim was to produce advice to be used by Job Centre Plus staff supporting carers who wished to access return to work support. CIRCLE organised a number of expert workshops in autumn 2009 and produced a short report and recommendations.