- Position: Education Service Officer
- Email: E.Anderson-Wallace@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 13.35 Social Sciences Building
I work within the University of Leeds’ Student Education Service, within the School of Politics and International Studies (POLIS). My role sits within the Assessment Team and I am the Administrator for Levels 1 and 2. I am also the Academic Integrity Administrator, meaning that I am responsible for the administration surrounding plagiarism and malpractice cases, including minuting and communications.
I am largely responsible for the front desk, phone and main POLIS inboxes, and engage with extension requests and attendance monitoring when appropriate. I created the POLIS Newsletter, a biweekly news bulletin which shares events, opportunities, new societies, scholarship programmes, achievements and relevant current affairs content. It has been highlighted as an example of ‘best practice’ within the Faculty and I’m eager to develop it further in the future. Please email me if you have something you would like featured in the POLIS newsletter.
- Academic Integrity Administrator for POLIS
- Assessment Officer for Levels 1 and 2
- BA Drama with Study Abroad, University of Exeter and Monash University, Melbourne