Postgraduate research opportunity
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- UK/EU/International: International (excluding EU)
- Type of project: Funding schemes
- Funding type: School or faculty
- Value: Full fees and a contribution of £14,999 towards maintenance
- Number of awards: One
- Deadline: 1 May 2019
This scholarship covers full fees and a contribution of £14,999 towards maintenance for new international research students undertaking full-time (3 year) study leading to the degree of PhD, starting in October 2019.
Conditions of the award
- It is not open to individuals who are already holding another award which covers the payment of tuition fees in full or part.
- It is not open to individuals who have already been awarded a doctoral degree or equivalent.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
Candidates should hold a 2:1 first degree or equivalent and a merit or higher Masters degree (or international equivalent).
How to apply
Download an application form and return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 1st May 2019.