- Position: Visiting Research Fellow
- Email: W.Liu2@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 14.29 Social Sciences Building
I am an academic visitor of Politics and International Studies and I am from Binzhou Medical University, China. My research interests include Marxism, localization of Marxism, philosophy, politics, and applied globle ethics. It is my great honour to come to the School of Politics and International Studies here at the University of Leeds. I can widen my eyesight which is very helpful to my academic research.
I am also responsible for building research and education links with partners in Leeds.
My research in recent years focuses on the development of People's Republic of China's (CPC) Theory. Since 2015 I have studied Maxism, Lenism and PRC's Theory.
I have written articles including:
- The Basic Features of the Problem Orientation in the Theoretical Innovation of the Marxism Sinicization
- Problems: the Password of the Motive Force of Marx Theory Innovation
- The Time Dimention and Space Dimention for Building a Moderately Prosperous Society in All Respects
- Study on the Relationship between the National Governance and Man's All-round Development
My project includes:
- Study on Problem Orientation in Xi Jinping’s Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era
- Study on Problem Orientation in the Theoretical Innovation of the Communist Party of China.