My role is about building a sense of belonging to the academic community of the School. Working with the POLIS Student Education Service team, I have responsibility for School’s student support provision, identifying, developing, and delivering support that enables our students to succeed.
More specifically my role covers:
- ensuring students are referred to the appropriate University service with regard to pastoral support matters
- appropriate dissemination of students' assessments of needs information
- organising the personal tutoring system
- managing the peer mentoring scheme
- participating in relevant events e.g. induction
- support for students in relation to special/mitigating circumstances.