Migena “Megghi” Pengili
I have a MA in International Relations, from the University of Sussex (Chevening Scholarship, 2007) and an Executive Master in EU Studies from the Centre International de Formation Europeene (CIFE Berlin-Nice,2018) graduating summa cum laude. The thesis project was “In Search of a theory for PeSCo- A Dialogue Between Rational Choice and Fusion Thesis” under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wessels.
I am also a “George C.Marshall Center” scholar (2007) having conducted a research project on the Security Privatization in the Western Balkans under the supervision of Prof. Jack (John) Treddenick.
My working experience was of various composure e.g. national security institutions, international organizations, regional environmental organizations etc.
Currently I am engaged as a Research Assistant for an interdisciplinary project between the School of Law and POLIS.
- EU Foreign and Security Policy
- Security and Defence Industry
- Civil- Military Relations
- Private Security
- Smart Defence
- EU relations with its neighbourhood area, in particular the Mediterranean
- MA International Relations
- MA European Studies
- Scholar of “George C. Marshall” Center for Security Studies