- UK/EU/International: International (excluding EU)
- Type of project: Funding schemes
- Funding type: School or faculty
- Value: Full fee
- Number of awards: One
- Deadline: 1 May 2019
This is a full fee scholarship available for new international research students undertaking full-time (3 year) or part-time (5 years) study leading to the degree of PhD in the School of Politics and International Studies, starting in October 2019.
Conditions of the award
- It is not open to individuals who are already holding another award which covers the payment of tuition fees in full or part.
- It is not open to individuals who have already been awarded a doctoral degree or equivalent.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a later year.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
Candidates should hold a 2:1 first degree or equivalent and a merit or higher Masters degree (or expected grade if not yet completed).