- Summary: Six partial-fee scholarships available to international masters students in the School of Politics and International Students.
- Value - what money is on offer: Up to £4,000
- Deadline: 31 March 2020
How to apply
Complete the application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team before the deadline.
Full eligibility criteria
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Politics and International Studies Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Politics and International Studies.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- You must commence your study with us by registering no later than 1 October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Decisions are based on academic merit and the quality of your scholarship supporting statement.