Mr Konstantinos Chondroulis
- Position: Teaching Assistant
- Areas of expertise: Company Law; Equity and Trusts; International Law; European Union Law; Law & Society.
- Email: K.Chondroulis@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 2.47 Liberty Building
- Website: LinkedIn
I joined the University of Leeds, School of Law as a Teaching Assistant in August 2022. Prior to this I obtained an LLB from the University of Leeds.
Areas I am interested in or currently work on include public International Law, International Relations and Diplomacy as well as areas of Company Law. I have completed a Dissertation on Territorial Integrity and Self-Determination exploring their co-existence in modern International Law.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://essl.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- LL.B Law, University of Leeds
I teach the following modules:
- Equity and Trusts (UG)
- Company Law (UG)
- European Union Law (UG)
- Foundations of Law (UG)
- Law & Society (UG)