- BMus (Hons): 1st, University College Cork
My main responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating the Community Engagement activities run by the School of Law.
- Recruiting, training, co-ordinating and supporting volunteer students to assist in the delivery of Community Engagement activities.
- Being the first point of contact for requests for information and general enquiries about Community Engagement activities.
- Providing administrative support to the Director of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, supporting events and contributing to the promotion of equality and inclusion in the School.