- Summary: Up to ten partial-fee scholarships available to international students in the School of Law.
- Value - what money is on offer: £5,000 towards international fees
- Who is eligible: International students applying for a taught masters course in the School of Law, who will commence their studies in September 2021.
- Deadline: 15 June 2021
How to apply
Complete the application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team before the deadline.
Full eligibility criteria
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Law Taught Masters programme for September 2021 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Law.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- You must commence your study with us by registering no later than 1 October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Those in receipt of an award via one of the School's collaborative agreements are not eligible.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
How are the scholarships awarded?
These scholarships will be awarded in a competitive process on the basis of academic performance in your undergraduate degree plus the strength of your supporting statement accompanying your scholarship application. Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship offer by email 16 July 2021. If you have not heard from us by this point unfortunately you have not been successful.