Dr Dogus Oksuz
- Position: Research Fellow in Corpus Linguistics
- Areas of expertise: corpus linguistics; psycholinguistics; quantitative methods
- Email: D.Oksuz@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4531
- Location: G.29 Hillary Place
I joined the University of Leeds in February 2020, following a PhD in Linguistics at Lancaster University, under the supervision of Dr Vaclav Brezina, and Professor Patrick Rebuschat.
Broadly speaking, my research interests are corpus linguistics, psycholinguistics, and quantiative methods.
Currently, I am responsible for corpus data analysis for the ESRC-funded research project “Linguistic Challenges of the Transition from Primary to Secondary School”, working primarily with Professor Alice Deignan.<h4>Research projects</h4> <p>Any research projects I'm currently working on will be listed below. Our list of all <a href="https://essl.leeds.ac.uk/dir/research-projects">research projects</a> allows you to view and search the full list of projects in the faculty.</p>
- PhD Linguistics
- MSc Language Education
- BA Foreign Language Education
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Language Education