Dimah Hamad Aldosari
My background includes:
- Preschool teacher in Saudi Arabia, 2011 – 2012
- Teaching assistant at Shaqra University, Shaqra, Saudi Arabia, 2012 – 2017
- Lecturer at Shaqra University, Shaqra, Saudi Arabia, 2018 – present.
- Ph.D. Researcher at the University of Leeds in Early Childhood Studies, Children’s Creativity, 2018 – present.
- Aldosari.D.H. 2021. Exploring public and private preschool teachers’ beliefs and practices regarding gifted children from three to six years old in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Early Years an International Research Journal. [online]. pp.1-13. Available at: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/epub/10.1080/09575146.2021.1940876?needAccess=true
- Aldosari.D.H. 2019. A Report on Attending a Conference on Early Childhood Studies.[Online].Leeds: Hillary Place Papers. [Accessed 24 Dec 2019]. Available from:http://hpp.education.leeds.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/131/2019/12/Aldosari-D.H.-A-Report-on-Attending-a-Conference-on-Early-Childhood-Studies.pdf
- Aldosari, D.H. Exploring Visual Art Production in Preschools: The Development of Tools to Capture Practitioner Perspectives on Supporting Children’s Creativity. Poster presentation at: The European Early Childhood Education Research Association (EECERA) Conference; 2021 September 7; online.
- Aldosari, D.H. Exploring Teachers' Definitions Regarding Young Children's Creativity in the Visual Arts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Paper presentation at: The International Creativity Conference 2021 at Southern Oregon University; 2021 July 10; Online.
- Aldosari, D. H. Developing artistic creativity in preschools children from three to six years old in Riyadh. Poster presented at: The Induction Week of Postgraduate Researcher at The School of Education, University of Leeds; 2018 September 27; Leeds, United Kingdom.
- Children’s creativity in visual art
- Preschool curriculums
- BA in Preschool Education, King Saud University, Riaydh, Saudi Arabia, 2011
- MA in Early Childhood Education, University of Roehampton, London, United Kingdom, 2017