Dimah Hamad Aldosari
My background includes:
- Preschool teacher in Saudi Arabia, 2011 – 2012
- Teaching assistant at Shaqra University, Shaqra, Saudi Arabia, 2012 – 2017
- Lecturer at Shaqra University, Shaqra, Saudi Arabia, 2018 – present.
- Ph.D. Student at the University of Leeds in Early Childhood Studies, Children’s Creativity, 2018 – present.
- Aldosari.D.H. 2019. A Report on Attending a Conference on Early Childhood Studies.[Online].Leeds: Hillary Place Papers. [Accessed 24 Dec 2019]. Available from:http://hpp.education.leeds.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/131/2019/12/Aldosari-D.H.-A-Report-on-Attending-a-Conference-on-Early-Childhood-Studies.pdf
- Children’s creativity in visual art
- Preschool curriculums
- BA in Preschool Education, King Saud University, Riaydh, Saudi Arabia, 2011
- MA in Early Childhood Education, Universty of Roehampton, London, United Kingdom, 2017