- International Diploma in Language Teaching Management (IDLTM) , University Of Cambridge ESOL, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, October 2011- July 2012
- MED, TESOL. Monash University, Melbourne, Clayton Campus, Australia, CGPA: 3.5/4 (HD).
- BA, English Language & Literature. Education Faculty, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, Oct 2005, GPA: 3.51(Distinction)
- Adaptive teaching methods to match individual learning styles
- Effective goal oriented & objective focused creative course & lesson planning skills
- Strong classroom management / workshop facilitation skills
- Thorough understanding of technology & software applications enabling extensive use to enhance academic work e.g. all MS Office applications, Blackboard; Familiar with Adobe Acrobat Pro and Promethean Planet Active Board, Skilful user of E-mail and Internet
- Strong and efficient Leadership and Management skills.
- Competent co-ordination skills, conducting meetings, giving instructions, allotting tasks, solving problems, evaluating, and reporting progress
- Effective and proficient team work skills
- Head of English Department 2010 - 2016 (CAS-Nizwa)
- Foundation Co-ordinator September 2008- 2012 (CAS-Nizwa)
- English Society Founder and Director at CAS-Nizwa
- English Language Lecturer, Feb 2008 – up-to-date
Issa, J. and AL-Dhahli, F.Z., 2014. HOW TO ATTAIN QUALITY IN PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS?. In INTED2014 Proceedings (pp. 4845-4854)
"Source-use practice across academic research reports in two disciplines: a case of undergraduate second language writers".
- MED, TESOL
- BA, English Language & Literature
- IDLTM (International Diploma)