Postgraduate research opportunity
White Rose College of the Arts & Humanities Competition Studentships
- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Type of project: Competition funded PhD projects
- Funding type: Research council
- Value: WRoCAH AHRC Open Competition Studentship Awards are made at the UK/EU rates set by UKRI and will cover your research degrees fees and, for eligible students, a maintenance grant (£14,777 in 2018/9).
- Deadline: 23 January 2019
The White Rose College of the Arts & Humanities (WRoCAH) is a Doctoral Training Partnership of the Universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York. It is responsible for the distribution of AHRC-funded doctoral studentships for these universities and for the coordination of a doctoral training programme.
The Faculty of Social Sciences welcomes PhD applicants to apply for these studentships. For further information on how to apply, and to check the eligibility criteria, please visit the WRoCAH studentship website.
To check the eligibility criteria, please visit the WRoCAH studentship website via the link above.