- UK/EU/International: UK and EU
- Type of project: Funding schemes
- Funding type: School or faculty
- Value: Full fees and a contribution of £8,000 towards maintenance
- Number of awards: One
- Deadline: 1 June 2018
This scholarship covers full fees and a contribution of £8,000 towards maintenance for new UK/EU research students undertaking full-time (3 year) or part-time (5 years) study leading to the degree of PhD in the areas of British Politics; Comparative Politics; European Politics or Political Theory within the School of Politics and International Studies, starting in October 2018.
Conditions of the award
- It is not open to individuals who are already holding another award which covers the payment of tuition fees in full or part.
- It is not open to individuals who have already been awarded a doctoral degree or equivalent.
- Receipt of the scholarship is conditional upon you commencing your period of study by registering no later than 1st October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a later year.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
Candidates should hold a 2:1 first degree or equivalent and a Masters degree.
How to apply
Download an application form and return your completed application to email@example.com by the closing d