- Summary: One half-fee scholarship, available for international masters students in the School of Education.
- Value - what money is on offer: 50% of international tuition fee
- Who is eligible: International students applying for a taught masters course in the School of Education, who will commence their studies in September 2022.
- Deadline: 31 May 2022
How to apply
Complete the application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team before the deadline.
Full eligibility criteria
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Education Taught Masters programme for September 2022 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Education.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- You must commence your study with us by registering no later than 1 October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
How are the scholarships awarded?
Decisions are based on academic merit and the quality of your scholarship supporting statement. Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship offer by email within four weeks of the closing date. If you have not heard from us by this point unfortunately you have not been successful.