- Summary: Partial-fee scholarships for international students on year two or three of a School of Law undergraduate programme.
- Value - what money is on offer: £2,500 towards international tuition fees.
How to apply
No application is required
Scholarships will be awarded automatically for the second or third year of your undergraduate programme if you meet the following criteria.
Full eligibility criteria:
To qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be classified as “international” for tuition fee purposes.
- have achieved at least a 60% average in the preceding year.
- be enrolled on year two or three of a School of Law undergraduate degree in September 2020.
If your fees are paid by a sponsor you will not be eligible for this scholarship.